The AimSHOT Heatseeker gives you the patented technology you need whether its on the hunt, search and rescue, or even law enforcement. Our Heatseaker gives you the ability to track wounded game in the woods. Its rugged and durable design uses both heatseeking and laser technology it gives the user the ability to control the situation and the outcome. The Heatseeker also has use in home inspections as it can be used to pinpoint heat leaks within a home.
Heatseeker Basic Features
• Long range capable, the AimSHOT HeatSeeker tracks heat sources up to 300 yards away.
• Technology to show you the differences in temperature (heat) are displayed on the LED bar graph, and the unit has adjustable gain to match your background temperatures.
• Added Laser precision, there is an included red laser that allows you to visually identify exactly where the HeatSeeker is pointed to further pin point areas of interest.
• Built for the most extreme of conditions, designed to operate from -40 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit
• Extended use, running off a single 9V battery the Heatseeker will save battery life as it utilizes a 20-minute idle shut off function.
• Custom look for your use, whether it is for the hunt, tactical, or search and rescue the Heatseeker gives you the choice you need available in standard matte black or camo finishes includes hard plastic carrying case.
Diameter: 1.7 in. (4.64cm) at handle Battery: 9V Alkaline Red Laser Output:: <5mW Auto Power Shut-off: 20 min. idle Detection Range*: 2-300 yards Operating Temperature: -40ºF to 80ºF (-40ºC to 27ºC) Diameter: 1.7 in. (4.64cm) at handle Battery: 9V Alkaline Red Laser Output:: <5mW Auto Power Shut-off: 20 min. idle Detection Range*: 2-300 yards Operating Temperature: -40ºF to 80ºF (-40ºC to 27ºC)