THE M3G/D3G GEN II ALLOWS FOR FAST TARGET ACQUISITION REGARDLESS OF THE CIRCUMSTANCE. THE SELECTION OF DIFFERENT RETICLES OR DOTS ALLOWS THE OPERATOR THE ABILITY TO CUSTOMIZE THE SITUATION FOR ANY ENCOUNTER THEY MIGHT EXPERIENCE. THE ABILITY TO CUSTOMIZE AND ADAPT THE M3/D3G GEN II TO ANY SITUATION ALONG WITH ITS STRENGTH AND DURABILITY ALLOWS THE OPERATOR TO HAVE THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT TO TACKLE THE UNKNOWN. BOTH VERSIONS HAVE 2 MOA DOTS IN THE CENTER OF THE RETICLE.
M3G/D3G Overall Basic Features
• Parallax Free, optical quality lens that is 3mm thick for improved durability
• M3G Gen II has four different reticle options chosen by the dial- 2 MOA dot, 2 MOA dot with 65 MOA circle, 2 MOA dot with crosshairs, and 2 MOA dot with 65 MOA plain circle
• D3G Gen II had four different reticle options chosen by the dial- 2 MOA dot, 4 MOA dot, 6 MOA dot and 8 MOA dot. Choose the size depending upon how quickly you want to aquire the dot, or for precision use.
• Accurate shooting either hand, regardless of eye dominance
• Totally customizable for user preference, each sight offering 4 different dots or reticles to choose from.
• Fully Adjustable, for windage and elevation with quick turn screw adjustment
• Adjustable brightness control, offers 9 step brightness control for user preference
• Battle-Tried, Hard-Andozied, finish is proven to take a beating made of 6061 T6 Alloy Aluminum
• Water Resistant, can withstand what the elements can toss at you
• One CR2 Battery, giving you over 5000 hours of operations
• Auto-off Function, turns off after 4 hours to preserve battery life
• Integrated rail mount, allows for usage on both picatinny and weaver rail
M3G II / D3G II
Reticle Design: 4 different reticles Construction: 6061 T6 Alloy Aluminum Battery: One CR2 Battery Battery Life: 5000+ Hours Continuous
4 hour auto shut off
Brightness: 9 step brightness adjustment Finish: Anodized Matte Black Lens: 34mm Parallax-free multi-coated reflex lens Mount: Integrated rail mount with thumb screw Water Resistant: Yes Warranty: 1 Year Limited