The TX850 uses CREE LED's, machined and anodized 6061 T6 aluminum with a rubber cover for easier grip and usability in cold/wet environments, and a tempered glass lens for durability and superior optics. We only sell our tactical LED lights as a kit that include everything you need- a picatinny rail mount, batteries, and our innovative Rail Mounted Pressure Switch (RMPS). This allows you to easily remove the pressure switch or move it to a better location all without the use of Velcro or adhesive mounting. Anywhere you have rail, you can have a switch without the messy and hard to use Velcro or adhesive that comes undone at the most inopportune times! Add one of our quick release rail sections and you have a very modular lighting system!
• Built for comfort, rubberized hand grip gives the operator comfort of use even in harsh environments
• There when you need it, giving the operator over 20 hours of run time depending on operation
• Fully adjustable, giving the operator the ability to adjust for any circumstance with a full adjustable lens
• Solid construction, the housing being made from aircraft quality aluminum alloy with the lens housing being made from a metal insert along with a tempered glass lens to provide the utmost protection over the LEDs.
• Protected by our name, giving the operator, a 5-year limited warranty covering its craftsmanship and operation