The TX860 uses CREE LED's (500+ Lumens), machined and anodized 6061 T6 aluminum with a rubber cover for easier grip and usability in cold/wet environments, and a tempered glass lens for durability and superior optics. The TX860 tactical LED light is sold as a kit that include everything you need- a picatinny rail mount, batteries, and our innovative Rail Mounted Pressure Switch (RMPS). This allows you to easily remove the pressure switch or move it to a better location all without the use of Velcro or adhesive mounting. Anywhere you have rail, you can have a switch without the messy and hard to use Velcro or adhesive that comes undone at the most inopportune times. Add one of our quick release rail sections and you have a very modular lighting system. Through its design and it protects the LED light through the heat transfer media keeping the light at top performance so your ready!
• Powerful Brightness, using CREE LEDs it gives the user a 550-lumen light that is adjustable to user preference
• Solid, durable, and comfortable construction, built using aircraft alloy aluminum that is wrapped in a non-slip rubber grip it gives the user comfort even in extreme elements
• Waterproof, with its solid construction it is waterproof to 30 meters
• Delivers a superior optic, using a tempered glass lens it gives the user a strong media to work through
• Lightweight, weighing only 5.35oz without the batteries
• There when you need it, gives the user up to over 10 hours of operation on 2 CR123 batteries depending on setting